Friday, 20 November 2015

EXPERIMENTS FOR A WEEK

EXPERIMENT -3RD DAY

After Second time I lose hope of things getting done. This time we decided this is a last exempt because simply wasting time in experiment which never it could be successful. I told her, let us go through the procedure again. After reviewing procedure, found that balloon busted because gum pulls the balloon. Later we thought how to make non sticky, finally got the answer for our own question, best answer was Vaseline. We applied Vaseline to balloon, to be non-sticky. Now we rolled a thread but this it is more slippery because we applied Vaseline. We completed rolling now it’s time to get dry, which is most curious and exciting part this time .My fingers crossed. We kept balloon for drying under fan for one day. I keep on looking towards balloons for every five minutes, finally it got dried. After it got dry, we separated a balloon from thread .To make it hard we kept under sunlight for one day. Finally happy for things got done without any hope.Thank you for my friend who gave me such a wonderful idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment