Sunday, 22 November 2015

EXPERIMENTS FOR A WEEK

EXPERIMENTS WITH LEARNING

Sometimes, to pass the time we go through such decision, which seems to be stupidity but when it is done gives us  so much of happiness, that we feel like we won the world. Happiness is not a everyone’s part of life until they wish to come through it. Really this small diya’s made me happy where a person can’t do it. Sometimes, we feel to things rather than a people around us. I don’t weird I’m or world is. Here I learned what the word patience mean. We have to be in patience as like as patient. If we lose patience for even a minute things go wrong. Now I come to know why homemade items are so costly. Most difficult part of this experiment is to make it dry without balloon getting busted. We must look after balloon not to be busted, which is not in our control. If Humidity is in high level then it is not in our control.Anyways,luck also depends on wonders to be happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment