LEADING TOP FINANCE BASED COMPANIES.
This information will guide you to take a decision for the future. There are few opportunities to apply and walk-in interview.There are top finance companies where you can apply for it.
Career: I have chosen this topic because it will help me for the future after passing the MBA. After MBA I’m looking for working conditions in finance Services Company.
The Responsibility of the companies: Some of the companies I have chosen and made an analysis on the companies. The companies which have mentioned below are one which I have done a study about the company.An analysis based on the working conditions salary and CSR activities.CSR activities are the responsibility of the company to make a CSR programmes .Indian Government implemented policies to make a CSR programmes in a locality where company situated for the welfare of public. The company rarely comes forward to practice CSR programmes. It does on the policies of a government. So CSR programmes are important for the company to grow sustainable. Meanwhile, it is also necessary to have business ethics.The things happening becomes judgmental weather you like it or not. The company must be flexible to encourage the employees and decision making of employees. I have opted only finance Services Company. This blog gives guidance about the companies to choose a company.
1 Housing Development finance corporation
Overview of Companies: Benefits for employees: HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The CEO of Company was Aditya Puri .The Company was founded in1994. It is a second largest private bank in India in terms of assets. According to brand trust report it has ranked 58th among India’s most trusted brand. It provides a range of commercial and transaction banking services.
Benefits for employees: It helps to enhance accounting knowledge. It focuses on the growth and development of employee. It provides with good pay scale and with huge financial benefits that it provides loans to employee’s also best place to learn.
Corporate social responsibility held in the company: It focused on sustainability initiatives, education, training, financial literacy, go green that is a healthy environment. The Bank has taken various steps to manage GHG emissions. Go for paperless that is by implementing net banking. It saves half of the trees.
My opinion about the company: It is leading private bank of India, it provides with good transaction services. It results in good work experience. After pursuing MBA, I think I could apply for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment