Monday, 23 November 2015

INTERESTING 1000 RUPEES

Thousand rupees, when I say thousand rupees note first thing flip to our mind is Gandhiji's image in that right ?? But I remember the advertisement of Rin detergent where one boy running behind the five rupees note.Today my situation is as same as the boy.As I said before I was studying in MBA, nowadays bus driver doesn't give a stop to us near MBA college so have to go by walk.By walk, we have to pass main engineering campus and ground.When I enter  main block feel happy because I feel like somewhere I could feel greenery because nowadays people easily cut the trees even they can't plant any one saplings of it.Early in the Morning birds were chirping, feeling alike calling me.When we pass  Main Block we get ground .further Ground is not only ground there also we can find sandananda auditorium which is always full with functions or practices.As like every day I was walking, one day I saw a thousand rupees note on the ground.Yes, I found a thousand rupees on the ground.when I saw 1000 rupees note Man mein laddu futa!!! I took the thousand Rupees a note, saw here, the person who lost his 1000 rupees note is there in a ground or not. But in a Playground I couldn't found  no one in the ground.As I took note now I can't keep it there if I do then it will be showing disrespect to note,Gandhiji and also our India.Of course, I could have been put this information in the notice board but here it is a case of money everyone is in need of money so anyone could misuse of this fact.Further, I decided this note must be used for good purpose.Moreover, I can't do anything else .as long as I keep this note it harms me because a note is lost by someone he/she would definitely curse me for taking it.Even if it was his /her irresponsibility shown in a note.They wouldn't feel sorry for their mistakes rather than cursing others.So, while coming back to home I saw a beggar near bus stand roaming here and there and asking money with everyone who is in bus stand.I went to him and I asked him why do you beg. So, he said I need a money.My next question to him why you can't work for others, his answer was who will give us a work.I said if you ask like a beggar then people don't find you as a worker   who is in need of money so I gave the note to him.I saw  his face turning into happiness. I felt like I made him smile. it was a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment