Sunday, 27 December 2015

A DAY OF MY LIFE

A WONDERFUL DAY IN MY LIFE

I like to share good memories of life. So I am going to share a wonderful day with weird behavior of people. when I was working in CA office, I had to travel one  hour daily. Hence, I will get lots of things pass with slight of observation. I’m damn sure you will smile for a second of this journey if you can really imagine the whole situation of mine. I'm a kind of girl, like to watch  people how weird they behave sometimes is it react in others too. It is not any kind of experiment this is just an observation.  It was a rainy day as usually, I’m going to the office that day I got a window seat I sat I saw an in one of house  an old man came out with his walking stick .after a few seconds I saw him he is using the walking stick to clean pipe which was blocked by rain water. I was smiling inside. This was old man's behavior where I reacted with a weird situation. While coming back to home, a place called Bendoorwel, in traffic signal a one who is a beggar. he was carrying a duplicate child that is a plastic doll in his hand and begging that he has to feed a child I had a mixed feeling of shocking, surprised I mean how can he beg with too much of confidence, sometimes I lack confidence even when things are in its place.And this one is too funny, my personal incident. I got up to get down from a bus. The Mangalore buses were too rush, conductors have the capacity to turn the rush bus into compatible.Further, I moved to the door of the bus, I told to the conductor to stop the bus. He tried his best, but driver's action made me clear that he would not stop the bus.He was busy in racing as his bus in racing track.I was pleasing him, at the same time one girl came behind me and asking excuse, I was wondering that she want to commit suicide from moving bus, she didn't get any other place to die because I'm  pleasing him to stop the bus, without looking to her, I told even my stop has come, wait for while .she didn't listen to me and go on asking excuse, I was in hurry in stopping bus .In a flicker, I just turned to look her who is this mad girl who wants to jump from moving the bus.I looked at her I saw her hanging on her phone call.I got shocked she is none other than my neighbour scolded her "u monkey".As soon as I scolded her she told to one who is in another side of her phone call to hold on, I turned towards the door, she started to scold me you insane woman, at the same time bus had stopped.Just miss otherwise people gets entertainment in the bus after we both got down. After I turned to her, she was surprised and both blast out laughing.Then we both shared the what we thought at a fraction of seconds.I understood another one thing that a  fraction of the second also has a history of more than hour to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment