Inspiration - this word is heavy to me to digest. I believe, inspiration is something which makes you learn from people, it can be neither good nor bad.Always remember one thing in life when you become a future father or mother give her correct directions because she is going to observe and follow your steps without knowing you.For every girl child, her father would be the role model or inspiration to her doings.I have a large list who inspired me.So if I say one name then it will be unfair to others.I feel that every person has his/her own bad qualities or we can say it as by default.For example, A person had drunk and driven a car due his unconsciousness one person died. But in the other side, he does many contributions to charity institution in a name of being human.I believe that a person who may be a common man or film star always has two sided.one is good and another is bad. And I always look at only good and other I will ignore it.I know which thing is good to me. Even I have Bad qualities yet to be found, but it is sure I have it. So I observe people very closely and if I get inspired more good qualities I want to implement in my life. If it doesn't then it will be a lesson to me.My heart always says that something else is there to understand the things properly.

No comments:
Post a Comment