Introduction: why Social network gets updated every day in our life.
Daily dose:Social network became daily routine to our life.It has become a need to most of people in a world.we are so sticked to that before brushing our teeth in the early morning we check mails or messages did it popped on our mails.
Tension media:We can say it as tension media.every time we think Did anyone uploaded our image?,Did anyone gave like to my photo which was uploaded yesterday?, how many likes I got?, did I cross friends list limit? Did boss has sent any warning or messages? like this we will think continously.
My life before joining nitte:At the beginning when I joined to social networking sites in my degree days I had a craze of using Facebook like when a child see new things it will cry to buy that thing.I liked a new things inn my wall.colourfull pictures, super quotes ,best tweets of political parties.But as day passed it got bored.Social networks I use little bit less of social networks because i'm a lazy kind of girl to type and send it other and till next message I have to wait . I can't wait for someother.
JKSHIM, Nitte:After comming to nitte I came to know more about blogs, docs,google drive ,google plus, linked in and also twitter.I didnt thought of it that I would be writing this things.even I guess I dint even go through it while mailing others.
Right Platform :Social networks provided a good platform to those who want to achieve goals in their life unless you take it in right way.
Learning:I learnt many things from a social media or networks.One of my favourite thing is writing blogs.some people's misconception is social media is nothing but facebook.But social network is that where if anyone word reaches through a writngs is social network .We can use Docs instead of writing in word we can write it here and you can save it for life time
To know more about it read :http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/top-10-social-media-blogs-2014-winners/
Daily dose:Social network became daily routine to our life.It has become a need to most of people in a world.we are so sticked to that before brushing our teeth in the early morning we check mails or messages did it popped on our mails.
Tension media:We can say it as tension media.every time we think Did anyone uploaded our image?,Did anyone gave like to my photo which was uploaded yesterday?, how many likes I got?, did I cross friends list limit? Did boss has sent any warning or messages? like this we will think continously.
My life before joining nitte:At the beginning when I joined to social networking sites in my degree days I had a craze of using Facebook like when a child see new things it will cry to buy that thing.I liked a new things inn my wall.colourfull pictures, super quotes ,best tweets of political parties.But as day passed it got bored.Social networks I use little bit less of social networks because i'm a lazy kind of girl to type and send it other and till next message I have to wait . I can't wait for someother.
Right Platform :Social networks provided a good platform to those who want to achieve goals in their life unless you take it in right way.
Learning:I learnt many things from a social media or networks.One of my favourite thing is writing blogs.some people's misconception is social media is nothing but facebook.But social network is that where if anyone word reaches through a writngs is social network .We can use Docs instead of writing in word we can write it here and you can save it for life time
To know more about it read :http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/top-10-social-media-blogs-2014-winners/
No comments:
Post a Comment