Sunday, 27 December 2015

POWER +SUPPLY=SOCIAL NETWORK.

Introduction: Social networks plays a very important role in everyone's life.It is mostly like a wife to men and boyfriend to girls.My thought went to write this blog. if I don't have social networks what I will do?

Creation: If my life is totally busy with writing blogs and docs.And emailing,texting, uploading status, pictures, tweeting, creating profiles etc.For 24 hours I will use it as a working in an office. even office people are most used to it to email and video calling.

Imagination: One day if we don't have power supply then what we will do is a question to myself. This situation is not at all far to come.I know that we can use solar energy as a source, but my thinking is if all things go wrong and if we don't have the power supply or  network.

Present: At present, no rains and climate are also not at all fine. I don't think so future generation people can use our resources.There are more scarce resources.In India, we were importing coal  from other countries.And one day we have to live without network and power supply.In India, it is common to people.

Hallucination: If I don't have a power supply then may I get into the depression of not having the social network.And my work will be pending.If I'm a boss of any company my company will take a long time to get success.my earning will be destroyed which would earn from blogs.I may not know the situation what is happening in another side of the country.
 Conclusion: Don't addict to one thing. Be invest your interest in other things also like a diversified the portfolio.




No comments:

Post a Comment