Saturday, 2 January 2016

CHAPTER-1
THE TWO MAIN PARTS OF GRAMMAR
As from childhood days I learnt grammar as parts of speech (conjunction, interjection, preposition.etc.)But this time I heard it differently that in this book they have completely ignored a grammar and told to follow actual knowledge about English, which was not thought in college days. This chapter gave me a knowledge about two main parts of grammar that is picture words and connecting words.
New things I learnt
Ø How to Identify Picture words and connecting words
Ø Picture words in action ,things, size and other detail picture words
Ø Picture words also can be judgement and feeling, ideas, truth .
Ø Connecting words includes is ,was, when , because, and ,before etc
Ø Connecting word are relations word
Ø Picture words are image words
Things I already knew
I dint known picture words can be in so many types, but i heard about connecting words in grammar.
Mistakes
When finding a solution for exercises we committed many mistakes to find which is picture words in action ,size and justice as go on reading next chapter of book we came to know that we committed mistake we changed it

Concept from this chapter to correct blog
We can use a picture words to develop sentence, if time permits then I will change my entire blog posts with picture words and connecting words. 
One concept which I would like to apply in regular subjects.
Picture words can be applied in marketing subject because consumer don’t have a patience to read  big  sentence so while making product plan we can use these picture words to make a short sentence to understand well how product or company works in simple words or sentences.




No comments:

Post a Comment