Saturday, 2 January 2016

CHAPTER-2
HOW TO PUT THESE TWO WORD-PARTS TOGETHER TO WRITE A SINGLE SENTENCE
In this chapter I learnt to how we are going to use this picture word and connecting words put together to form a meaning full sentence without unnecessary connecting words. Here are the rules to follow while using connecting words and picture words. Some examples are shown in this chapter to understand it clearly.



New things I learnt
Ø How to frame sentence using connecting and picture words.
Ø Framing with less use of words.
Ø Telling stories only using picture words.
Ø At later part I learnt telling stories with both picture and connecting words.
Ø Framing it in first sentence, second sentence etc.
Ø Entire book tells to tell your feelings in small sentence as possible.
Ø Picture words should be detail to understand listeners.
Ø Listeners can make image of what i said if i use this knowledge in daily life.
Things I already knew
This book teaches me more kind of new words than I have  learnt before. So I don’t know more things about English. Every time, English is my weakness. So I think from this book I can learn more to form sentence and new words which I didn’t used before.
Mistakes
This chapter has highest number of questions , as we go on applying a rules we get confuse so I didn’t not follow the instruction as per the book which is that we should turn a page after you read the full chapter and got more confused but we tried our best to answer it.
Concept from this chapter to correct blog
A blog is best way to express our feeling before I dint known that we can write our feelings in blogs and can be shared with any number of persons. I like correct my blog with more of short sentence where reader can understand and imagine well.
One concept which I would like to apply in regular subjects

We can take this knowledge to making a (accountancy) financial reports or in exam if we don’t have sufficient time to write in so many lines we can use this tactics to answer a case study

No comments:

Post a Comment