Saturday, 2 January 2016

HOW TO BUILD UNDERSTANDING INTO EVERY SENTENCE YOU USE

CHAPTER-3
HOW TO BUILD UNDERSTANDING INTO EVERY SENTENCE YOU USE
This chapter also follows the same rule and sentence but with many more picture words and connecting words, as listener need to understand the thought as they hears it. Here chapter introduces types of connecting words and their use in sentence

New things I learnt
Ø Which are the connecting words i have learnt i.e. space connectors, time connectors, cause and effect connectors identity connectors ,pointer and road sign connectors.
Ø How to apply Linking words specifically in sentences
Ø Using of equivalent words instead of other
Ø Make use of simple words  to retain in the minds of people
Ø Cut the number of words which is unnecessary to listener.

Things I already knew
As I always use less words to make sentence because I’m hurry in complete sentence as soon as possible.
Mistakes
In this exercise was easy to me among all chapters I did it well without mistakes, I hope so .Forming sentence is difficult to me with one or more image words.
Concept from this chapter to correct blog
In a different ways I will make use of this knowledge in blogs .To give a name to categories in blogs I can improve it.
One concept which I will apply in regular subjects
I will make use of this knowledge while answering papers and in projects instead of  heavy load of writing i can make them understand in simple use of words.


No comments:

Post a Comment