CHAPTER-4
HOW
TO LINK YOUR SENTENCES TOGETHER
Here
improving sentence by sentence using picture and connecting word and forming in
appropriate way. Where we have to use connector with conditions we are applying
connectors and picture words.
New things I
learnt
Ø When and where
to use connector words.
Ø In second
sentence we have use linking words
Ø In different
ways, in the form of example it has been thought to us.
Ø Condensing
connectors are introduced in this chapter .
Ø Condensing
connectors are unique nature of sentence and it will be continued in nest
sentence in the connecting words.
Things I already
knew
This
is new to me in English it adds my knowledge. I surely make use of it in best
manner .
Mistakes
Mistakes
I have committed here is to understanding which are condensing connectors and
connecting words as both the words are similar to one another. So it became
difficult to understand it well.
Concept from
this chapter to correct blog
Blogging
resources made me help in which format but it provided me with less
information to know how to form a sentence. He made thorough
knowledge to have sense in blog.
One concept
which I will apply in regular subjects
Condensing
connectors can be used in any of the subjects it can be applied in economics.
It will well suits to the economic philosopher.
No comments:
Post a Comment