CHAPTER-5
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT LENGTH FOR YOUR SENTENCES
To
make it understandable to listeners or reader, I learnt to put these words in
series. Here sentence as more focus on words it uses, clearness, and simplicity
in words. Sentence gets much importance with another sentence
New things I
learnt.
Ø Framing a
sentence as like as having flow in thoughts also in words.
Ø Previous
sentence and second sentence must have meaning
Ø Creating new
words with new sentence is new thing to me
Ø How the quality
matters in the sentence i learnt this in this chapter.
Mistakes
It
is very difficult exercise to frame a sentence was difficult to me s well as
our team members, but made an attempt to understand and applied the
instructions given in questions. Mistakes are committed with the help of other
groups made it correct.
Concept from
this chapter to correct blog
It
will help to reader of my blog if I make it short with flow of my thought. I
will use this in future blogs.
One concept
which would like to apply in regular subjects
Sentence
with meaning makes others to understand well if it is used in textbooks then it
will be useful understand and we don’t lack patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment