Saturday, 2 January 2016

HOW TO WRITE SIMPLY SO THAT ANYONE CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR MOST COMPLICATED THOUGHTS

CHAPTER-6


HOW TO WRITE SIMPLY SO THAT ANYONE CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR MOST COMPLICATED THOUGHTS
This chapter explains sentence must be clear, simple and predictable to listener and also it should complete. Here how to build our thoughts in simple sentences. Avoid overloading of picture words in sentences

New things I learnt
Ø Framing in order
Ø Lengthy into simple
Ø To make it simple is to have ratio between number of words and connecting words in sentence.
Ø Complicated ideas or thoughts in simple with a best example they thought us.
Ø Use of repetition words if needed.

Things I already knew

Ø Long sentence always have unnecessary words.
Ø How to appreciate a things in beautiful way with a short sentence.
Mistakes:
Exercise made me correct a mistake as group member understood well than me. Every time I used more words then mentioned. We can’t forget our real English it was big mistake which I committed and got confused.
Concept from this chapter to correct blog
I will correct my blog with the help of brief sentences.
One concept which I will apply in regular subjects.

While presenting any presentation I can use these simple words which can attract the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment