Saturday, 2 January 2016

HOW TO AVOID MONOTONY

CHAPTER-7
HOW TO AVOID MONOTONY
In this chapter we are one step ahead of it, choppy sentence with use of actions, actors, object-acted-upon. More content in sentence makes irritating and messy  
New things I learnt
Ø  How to make use of Normal sentence with its connector in the middle, beginning.
Ø  Learnt to make dependent sentence with its connector.
Ø  Learnt to expanded sentence with its connector words.
Ø  Single words which gives more meaning
Ø  Repetition words with expanded sentence also give more meaning to sentence.
Things I already knew
Simple words can be understood very quickly to listeners.
Mistakes
While going through the exercise I found many mistakes in answers i started make a perfect with few meaning full words
Concept from this chapter to correct blog
Blogs need a expanded sentence with proper connector. I think i understood well if they would give us more examples with different sentences.
One concept which I would like to apply in regular subjects
This will be harder to apply in normal courses.



No comments:

Post a Comment