Saturday, 2 January 2016

ANNUAL REVIEW (2015 DIARIES)



2015 DIARY -MOMENTS.........................


2015 had been an absolute disaster  faced a lot of things but became stronger and there was lot of things in my bucket list  and I have done most of it. I made lanterns which was a big task and then re doing it because it was my first try ,then I happened to paint on clothes which was great fun, going out ,shopping, getting my hair cut all of  this I never did before and joining MBA itself was a big dream and a new turn.  everything so different so many activities and tasks assignments, I'm growing, I believe a lot and getting ready to face a world I’ve never  lived in there before fulfilling my dreams trying out new dishes was all of this in my list and I'm happy its come to an end hoping for the best  next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment