Saturday, 2 January 2016

HOW TO WRITE CLEARLY


CHAPTER 8
HOW TO WRITE CLEARLY  
As heading itself depicts how to write clearly to make a sentence with the help of connector words with different words.This chapter explains to make sentence it can be short or long it doesnot matter.
New things I learnt
Ø If we overload words in  a sentence later by rechecking we can cut the some words ,keeping some words.
Ø Shortness carried forward it will creates a monotony
Ø With simplification they have taught us to make long sentences without confusions
Ø Usage of Clarity  techniques
Things I already knew
Making a sentence not so difficult but to have sense is more important.
Sometimes I glance my diaries when I was free and whatever  written by me I can’t understand what i have written it is because of our English .

Mistakes
Condensing words create make lots of confusion and I made mistake in finding it. Here there exercise is not  beyond textbook words.
Concept from this chapter to correct blog
Clarity is needed every where otherwise misunderstand place its role.
One concept which I would like to apply in regular subjects

If clarity is used in every subjects to explain then I may top exams and all beat knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment