CHAPTER: 9
HOW TO USE THE CLARITY PRINCIPLE TO BUILD WIT, SYMBOLISM AND
SUSPENSE INTO YOUR WRITING
In this chapter clarity makes the sentence proper. If the picture
words in sentence have oly one meaning
then they are clear. Two simultaneous words re used in sentences.
Things that I learnt
Ø Wonderful
ways to communicate
Ø Pivot
word itself is new thing to e to learn
Ø Use of
pivot words readers.
Ø Add pivot
words to shift the shock into laughter
Ø Writing
and how to pronounce the words
Ø More clarity result when we restrict pivot
words.
Mistakes
Using the words which might give double meaning ,but to restrict
the words to give one meaning to the sentence is a difficult task to me.
Learning from mistakes is one thing to achieve later in future. Remember as
metaphor in that question I made a mistake to understand the sentence.
Concept from
this chapter to correct blog
I will make changes in blog with help of pivot words where there is
necessary .It may lead to get tracked to my blogs.I always search for new words
to add in blog to have sense in the blog or reader may not get bored of using
same words so it would help me to correct blog in wonderful ways to communicate
direct relation with public through blog.
One concept
which I would like to apply in regular subjects
While
making note of teacher if I use this words i can learn easily understandably
and also quickly. While preparing for exam we may not have time to read
everything so that time it will help us. But we need more practice .
No comments:
Post a Comment