CHAPTER : 10
ELABORATION: HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR FLOW OF THOUGHT FROM SENTENCE TO
SENTENCE
This chapter explains whole concept of English with communication
i.e grammar into communication. A end game of the book is to have through
knowledge of grammar and communication which plays important role in corporate
world. Here reviewing of entire nine chapters in this chapter to apply all in one.
Images into sentences , sentences into core ideas and their Elaboration.
New things I
learnt
Ø Combining all
things in one or more sentence to give effect to a sentence.
Ø Taught about
process of elaboration.
Ø Converting Image
into sentence with connecting, condensing connector, pivot, words.
Ø Choosing less information from detailed
sentence.
Ø Choosing a core
idea to develop image in the minds of listener.
Ø How to lead
Action ,actor etc. in sentence
Things I already
knew
Some
things are learned in previous chapter gave effect here some I known by
previous chapter itself.
Mistakes
30th
question it was very difficult to find a answer for that. I made mistake in
solving I didn’t get point .To make sentence with new core of idea was
difficult task to me. But friends helped me to make understand. Paragraph
connector is also had difficult.
Concept from
this chapter to correct blog
Now
I think I should change every blog If I look into previous blogs ,even I cannot
understand it. So blogs need changes to be done in about me pages.
One concept
which I would like to apply in regular
subjects
I
believe that if I apply all concepts, it will have thorough knowledge to
understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment