Monday, 25 April 2016

MY DREAMS ABOUT CORPORATE WORLD

MY DREAMS ABOUT CORPORATE WORLD
Today stock exchange plays a key role in the world. Any fluctuation will result in a stock exchange. After coming to MBA a dream has emerged, that was to see me in national stock exchange.A Stock exchange was the first and foremost dream I have a dream with clarity. At any cost, I want to be getting placed there. I took core finance that is portfolio management. Everyone says that subject is too tough but still I opted that specialization. I don’t know, what made me to take those subjects. After taken these subjects dream want to be fulfilled otherwise I don’t know where I will be. It is not an easy task I know but some passion inspired me, learn and get placed in the a stock exchange jobs. I don’t expect much salary because the knowledge they expect is more than what I have. So I thought of joining crash courses in a stock exchange, where I can get some technical knowledge about how it works. A crash course also helps us to chase a dream. Once after I join Mangalore stock exchange, I will not move from here. Later, I expect after getting enhancing my knowledge about stock exchange moving to the other branches of stock exchange Kolkata or Bombay stock exchange. So that I can learn the culture of other people and also tradition also reflects in the stock exchange. Until, I get complete knowledge about a stock exchange I will not move out from the company whatever may be the hardships. If three years is enough to learn those things, then I will stay for three years otherwise more than three might be five or more. I don’t think so I can learn everything in three years. Fluctuations in stock exchange might  keep me interesting in the job. I believe satisfaction is more necessary rather than opting job by looking through the salary. I had made an entire plan to achieve goals otherwise it will be ,”without goals and plans to reach them , It is like a ship that has set to sail without no destination”. As Tony Robbins say setting goals is the first step to turning the invisible into visible. So I had set the goal I don’t know at what extent I could succeed just hope for the best.As Zig Ziglar says “if you want to reach a goal, you must see the reaching in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal”. Hence, imagination is also necessary to achieve a goal. I never give up my goals. Dreams are my final destination of life. I wanted to work in a bank. I will attempt all bank exams and clear it as soon as possible. Then the good move towards banks. In this area also I will meet new people, I will improve communicating skill. Somebody says that work until your bank account look like a phone number. It’s not my intention but there must be some reason to get self-motivated. The next five years my dream is to enter into the corporate world where they say confidence is silent and insecurities are loud. The next years because I want to learn all type of work and also to know, understand people more through a different field of works. Knowledge is life’s asset once you learn you never forget. Learning is my passion. The only source of knowledge is experiences like taking risk and achieving goal. Then, you might be thinking when she get marry??? Yes, after fulfilling my dreams I will marry. A one and only life’s pending work is marriage. Happy married life enjoying whole heartedly. That’s all about my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment