Monday, 25 April 2016

PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT-corporate world



  PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT 
Today, corporate world needs the person, to be honest with a better performance in job and before entering into a job.Therefore,you must be known what is your qualities, dislikes strengths and weakness.You must be confident enough to answer the question,in the interview.So, I thought of writing my ability to answer their questions.These are strengths of mine which I would like to share. 
Strength and weakness are most difficult question to answer by everyone. But in every interviewer asks same question to interviewee to make his or her task difficult. So I thought to come up with my strength and weakness where I get confidence after knowing myself. Now,I would like to share my opinion about myself to enhance my personal development. I’m in a process to improve myself in all the areas to become a best product to the company.Strengths are my parents who supported me in each and every stage and next strong wall is friends who suggested me in every part of my life in taking the decision or solving problems and next best people in the world are relatives to fill the gap between the parents and friends. Relatives give world class entertainment, love, care, suggestion, solution, happiness. I’m an optimistic person where I think everything is fine and people are nice to me and they are truthful to me .Before starting any work I boost myself to get confidence and never lack my enthusiasm and always hope for better.
In addition to my strengths, helping nature in my degree days most whom I know they come to me asking for help I don’t say no when someone asks for help .The reason behind no is if I do help then some other day people will remember me and also help me and other reason is I can’t see them being sad when I say no and the third reason is while helping them I will get more things to learn which enhance my knowledge it will help in near future. I would like to tell one story when Helping nature about how helping nature developed in me , during my childhood days our family consists of 50 more members as it was joint family . We children were 20 plus together we use share our things and help others in or the other work. Among one of my cousins, she used to give all her things without a single thought. From her I learnt to share my things with other .I remember in degree days I gave autograph to my classmates and friends and their feedback and comments filled with story of how I helped them. And first meet and friendship started from helping people. Recently I helped my two of my friends in writing essay in few topics. During exam time I had also helped my neighbor in teaching her commerce subjects.
I believe Straight forward is gift by nature or from family background because everyone doesn’t have this quality. And who has it they are king of their world because no need to afraid of others. I don’t bitch in back of people whatever I say in back the same thing I will say when they talks to me. So I don’t have things to remember what I told in front and back .This will help to gain more confidence about my honesty and loyalty and people also me for this. In one of the interview I got rejected because of speaking frankly, nobody informed me about the interview in hurry I took a printout of old format of my resume .when I entered a interview room I told it was not a updated resume sorry for that .For this purpose I got rejected. But I cannot change for one if I change an attitude for one I will lose many people who loved me.  
I always remember in every part of life I love this phrase “Honest is best policy” from childhoods days my parents thought me if you are honest to you and yourself then no need to trouble about of any things. So I live with honesty without disappointing anyone, but sometimes my honesty and others disagreement leads to gap between me and my people.
The other strength, which I’m proud about myself is Sharing and caring. Sharing and caring make me live with confidence and happily .I believe it is the most important quality everyone must have to make people feel good about yourself and also me. It shows how important they are in our lives. I love to be with a People wanted to be with me forever. 
I personally believe , To be work Hard we must have knowledge of particular work otherwise you can’t do any work .Without work is done it cannot become hard working. Working hard means whatever the circumstances may be, the work must be successful then it becomes hard working. I always give my 100 percent effort on my side but every time it doesn’t get success when it doesn’t then I feel I have not worked hard for it. Hard work still required. So these are my strengths according to my knowledge. I would like to thank Prof Rita bora for helping and guiding me in my personal development. She made me to think about my qualities which made me to enhance my capacity to certain work.


No comments:

Post a Comment